Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 9, 2013

How to deal with a cheap spouse ?

How to deal with a cheap spouse ?
How to deal with a cheap spouse ? Now my husband always keeps his money, and sometimes it is penny wise and pound foolish. But I do not do much about it. However, always criticizing me when I buy something for me. We’ve got a lot more than this game, and I’m tired of it. I told him I did not feel like I deserve to be loved by him, so it feels like behavior. How to deal with a cheap spouse?  Because I do not really perform. His family is sweet and support, but they are very opiniated on every move of ours. So I want to get out of the house as much as possible, especially since it is a new city for me, I’m not so familiar. I like to go out and explore. But my husband and not feel at home, so you do not need to spend money. And just wait for the time of our. - 
See more at: http://installmobilespy.com/how-to-deal-with-a-cheap-spouse/#sthash.fxPXuGNE.gznneasG.dpuf

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét